Wednesday, August 31, 2011

C-130 Hercules Transport Aircraft Iraq Poster

C-130 Hercules Transport Aircraft Iraq Poster from Zazzle.com

C-130 Hercules Transport Aircraft Iraq

U.S. Air Force Fighters Bombers Transports

An Air Force Reserve C-130 Hercules is readied for takeoff at Sather Air Base, Iraq, on Wednesday, April 19, 2006. The aircraft is from the 302nd Airlift Wing at Peterson Air Force Base, Colo.





Comments ...

TravellingSue said 1/25/2010
TravellingSue
This is a fantastic image. Lovely work. Thanks for joining my fan club.
TNMgraphics said 1/22/2010
TNMgraphics
I like...I Like
I have a real soft spot in my heart for these ( and A-10's)
CreativeColours said 1/21/2010
CreativeColours
5 stars 4 sure...cool shot! THANKS also 4 joining my fan club...it was totally nice of you :) BEST WISHES 2 U in your Zazzling & may you have TONS of sales!!!
vickiescreations said 5/21/2009
vickiescreations
The mammoth size of this craft is breathtaking. Beautiful! Got my vote!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment